Recent Graduates – Career as Business Analyst
Are you exploring a career in business analysis? Do you wonder if the career is a good fit for your interests and experience? Would you like to know if pursuing a career as a business analyst is worth it to you? Staffigo has the best Business Analyst trainers in the country that breaks down (not so complex) roles to help you get into the industry with expert on job training, that will shape you into the Business Analyst you want to be.
Most IT jobs have a clear, specific job description and career path. However, the business analyst career path tends to vary, as do the descriptions from job to job. The 21st century business analyst’s world is multifaceted. As a mediator, moderator, connector and ambassador, the business analyst must bring the business needs together with IT resources. Successful business analysts tend to be clear communicators, smooth facilitators, precise analyzers and team players.
What does a Business Analyst do?
As you explore the business analyst career path, you’ll need to clear up the confusion and learn about the many hats business analysts wear. They are the bridge that fills in the gap between each department throughout every step of development. The following precisely makes up the role of a Business Analyst;
- The analyst works with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- The analyst is involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- The analyst solves business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions.
- The analyst gathers, documents, and analyzes business needs and requirements.
Do you have the traits of an Business Analyst?
Though there is no hard and set rule that the following traits guarantee that you are on journey bound to become a Business Analyst, industry experts claim that graduates who posses these traits tend to enjoy their career and makes it more challenging and interesting for them. Do you have these traits? lets find out !!
- A bit of a know-it-all. You just seem to get it, but you don’t let it go to your head.
- A bit like Columbo. You always have just “one more question.” And yes, it often seems like a dumb one. (It’s not.)
- A bit like a 2-year-old. Always asking why, why, why. (Although good Business Analysts ask why with finesse, something we teach you how to do in our On Job Training.)
- Seeing Through Great Ideas. You might not be the one with the best idea, but you know a great idea when you see one. And you are motivated to see through that idea when everyone else’s attention has moved on to the next great thing.
- A bit difficult or obstinate, although you might not admit it. You are always looking for the best and staying true to the best.
- Learn how things work. You are naturally curious and like to figure things out.
- See the big picture. You don’t get lost in the forest. You pick your head up often to see where you are at and guide your team through it.
- If you think that the above describes you in a nutshell, then go ahead and get in touch with us. We will help you to embark on a journey to become a top notch business analyst in the industry.
If you think that the above describes you in a nutshell, then go ahead and get in touch with us. We will help you to embark on a journey to become a top notch business analyst in the industry.