Business Analyst Training & Placement Program
Who is a Business Analyst?
Business Analysts analyze an organization or business domain.
Business Analysts engage with business divisions, organization & users.
Document its business, processes, & systems.
Assessing the business model or its integration with technology.
This training is for anyone who is aiming to start their career in the Business analyst field and who aspires to be a Business Analyst. Anyone with bachelor’s and a few years of experience or a master’s degree and moderate computer knowledge should be able to master the coursework.
- Staffigo’s Business Analyst Training Placement provides special emphasis on soft skills required to perform the role of a Business Analyst.
- We realize that hard skills can be learned but soft skills require practice.
- Our trainer evaluates your skills and provides individual feedback to help you achieve your goals.
- Our coursework is rated best among the competition.
- To understand how data-driven changes to the process, products, services, software & hardware can improve efficiencies & add value.
Learning Objectives at the end of the Business Analyst Training?
- Types of Requirements
- Business Requirement Document and description
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Unified Modeling Language Diagrams and it's types
- API Testing and description
- Bugs/Defects in Software
- Performing Data Mapping
- Conducting JAD Sessions and GAP Analysis.
- Wireframes /Mockups/Prototypes
- Data Flow Diagrams
Don't Slow Down, We've Got You!
What is covered in the Business Analyst Training
Who is a Business Analyst?
JAD sessions, GAP Analysis
Software development Methodology
How does Agile differ from Waterfall?
How to write User Stories?
Defect Tracking & Resolution Process
Financial Domain Terminologies & Advanced Concepts
Healthcare Domain Terminologies & Advanced Concepts
Other Topics You Should Read About & much more
Staffigo cuts through the clutter. We provide organizations the boost they need at Nitro Speed.
Definitely not your typical firm. We make IT happen.
I got hired and I would like to thank you for your support. Your course was challenging, but trainers were always there supporting me and ready to help. I enjoyed your classes tremendously.
The support from tutors was Great, while the course was good, and pitched at a level which allowed me to learn quickly and in-depth without becoming bogged down in too much techno-babble.
Very well organized and conceived. By following the course, I was able to learn and build on the concepts with minimal questions or frustration. It taught me what I was looking to learn. I’m applying what I learned at work.
The assignments given are very good learning tools. It has the right blend of theoretical and practical knowledge. The real bonus to speak with highly experienced professionals in the field.
You're in Good Company
Few companies where our consultants are placed.
Discover, Inspire, Grow
Our team is Happy to answer your questions.Join Staffigo Today